Gap Partners is a full-service precision metal fabrication operation, specializing in complex assemblies with high cosmetic requirements. We are equipped to take a job from your drawing to completion using state-of-the-art CNC and other quality production equipment. Our capabilities include:
- Engineering services
- Automated powder paint line
- Value-added services include assembly and inventory management with kitting, kanban and direct ship
From our ISO 9001:2008 certified facility centrally located in Northeast Georgia, we serve innovative companies in the telecommunications, computer, aerospace, energy management, medical equipment and instrumentation, industrial and office automation, electric utility, packaging, transportation, and visual display industries. Our products include chassis, racks, panels, cabinets, enclosures, weldments, brackets, and much more.
Customers realize these advantages when they do business with Gap Partners:
- One-source, customized, precision, value-added, quick-response manufacturing solutions that enable them to fulfill their missions.
- Personal relationships with our staff, professionalism in everything we do and investment in customers' missions.
- The GPI Experience.
- The latest in engineering software and automation techniques to help customers fine-tune their designs to take advantage of material and manufacturing savings.
- The benefits Gap Partners realizes from being part of PPI, an innovative and diversified manufacturing company based in Athens, GA. PPI invests in our facilities, equipment, product development and people.
- ISO 9001: 2008 certification that is indicative of our commitment to continuous improvement and high quality. We participate in Georgia Tech's Center for International Standards & Quality (CISQ) program.
- The satisfaction of knowing Gap Partners is committed to protecting our environment by continually investigating and implementing green manufacturing practices such as recycling and utilizing RoHS plating processes.